Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we always appreciate links! Just copy and paste this HTML snippet into one of your web pages.
This HTML code will result in the following link:
Catch Wine - Your Guide to America's Wineries
All requests for winery additions / changes are put on a queue and work on in the order they were received. To get faster service, we ask that you provide a link to www.catchwine.com from your winery's web site, as described above. Simply make sure the Incoming Link field is entered in WineryManager with the page that you use to link back to www.catchwine.com
- Click Add Winery
- When finished, click the Add Winery button in the bottom right corner
- Wait for confirmation
Keeping your winery's information up-to-date is easy:
- Either browse or search to get to your winery's information page
- Click the update winery link in the upper right corner
- Use the WineryManager to make changes
- Click the Update Winery button in the lower right corner
CatchWine.com allows you to advertise across the entire site, or to target a specific state.
These services are provided by Google AdSense.
CatchWine.com uses gravatar.com to provide profiles images (AKA avatar images). Gravatar is a Globally Recognized Avatar, meaning you can upload your profile image once and use it on all the web sites you visit.
Setup is simple!
- Enter the same e-mail address you used on catchwine.com on the Gravatar sign-up page
- Gravatar will send you a confirmation e-mail.
- Click on the link in your e-mail to confirm your free account. Note: CatchWine.com finds your image using only your e-mail address, so you may pick any gravatar username you want.
- Upload an image.
- That's it! Images may take up to 10 minutes to appear on the site.
Feel free to contact us for any other questions about the site!